It’s Monday again, which means it’s time for my Weekend Wrap Up!
Let’s take a look at what went on this week- on & off the blog.
1. I started reading Under The Dome by Stephen King. My 1st King novel!
2. Lillers showing off her band-aid from her shots 🙁
3. Doesn’t she have the best nails for a 5 year old? They are so beautiful and healthy.
4. I caught the neighbor cat spying on me- but he got scared when he noticed me.
5. I packaged up some healthy, easy to grab snacks for the kids- fruits & veggies!
6. We found this cute bucket of kitties pumpkin craft.
7. The countdown has begun! The snowman thing is a countdown to Christmas (the kids’ idea)
8. This one is going to be hard to wake up when school starts. She slept til 10:30!
9. We got our LUVs in the mail! Love them.
On the blog, I posted my Diamond Candles review & giveaway.
There’s still time to enter!
I hosted another week of Things I Don’t Love, where I talked a little more about Lily’s kindergarten shots and showed you this creepy spiderweb thing I’m not loving in my front yard.
And I talked about my Bout of Books goals!
This week was pretty lame-o, in real life & blog-wise. Sorry about that. Summer is killing me. Seriously…the countdown on the fridge is keeping me going right now. I’m ready for normal bedtimes and some routine & schedules! It’s kind of been a free for all around here lately my children’s attitudes are starting to show it.
Don’t fret- I’ve got some good stuff coming up soon!
Hope you had a great weekend.
Linking up with: