It’s time to check in with them!
I posted mine here.
January is over. Bye bye. Gone. Done. Have you made any progress on your resolutions? I’m going to try to check in on mine every month to see if I’m making progress and sticking to them, and I invite you to do the same!
Let’s see how I’m doing:
1. Be more active. This one is going to be the hardest because I’m so lazy & I hate exercise. Needless to say, I suck at this one.
2. Make date night a priority. We went on a date in January! It was only once, but that’s progress for us. Now to schedule some more in February.
3. Be a better wife. I am trying with this one. I took over the bill paying so he doesn’t have to deal with it anymore. I think having that off his shoulders has definitely been a huge relief for him. Now he can just focus on making the money and I make sure everything is paid for and taken care of.
4. Be a better mom. Again, I’m trying! This isn’t one that you can ever “check off” your list though, is it? There is a constant need for improvement. In January I did try to do more “fun” stuff with them though, like surprising them with a trip to Jungle Playland just for fun.
5. Read more, watch less. Fail fail fail. I read three books in January. To some people that might sound great, but when my goal for 2013 is 58 books, three books each month isn’t going to cut it. According to my GoodReads Reading Challenge I’m 2 books behind schedule.
6. Craft more. Nope. I haven’t touched my crafting area. I’m sure my sewing machine misses me.
7. Be a better friend. I think I’m definitely doing better here. I’m trying to be there more for my friends rather than being so wrapped up with my own problems.
8. Stay positive. Success! I’ve been staying more positive and upbeat about things and I do feel a lot happier in general. It’s amazing what a little positivity in your life can do for your mood and well being!
How are you doing on your resolutions? Have you checked in on them lately?