Well, February flew by.
I know I’m a couple days late on this, but it’s time to check in on those resolutions again!
1. Be more active. Yes! I finally made progress with this one. As you recall, I’ve been practicing yoga and I’m obsessed with it. So yay for finally getting off my butt and doing something!
4. Be a better mom. This is one that’s always open for improvement, but I think I rocked this one this month. My kids love me 🙂
5. Read more, watch less. I did pretty well towards the beginning of the month with reading, but then life got crazy and hectic so I kind of slacked off again. However, we did drastically downgrade our Dish Network plan, which saves us tons of money and keeps me away from the TV a lot more. I’m hoping to kick up the reading some more in March- I’ve got a ton of great new books loaded on my Nook.
6. Craft more. I’m still totally slacking on this one, but I feel the sewing bug coming back. I just got some great new fabric, so I’m excited to start some new quilting projects! Plus it’s almost spring, which means I can spray paint outside again. Can’t wait!
8. Stay positive. This one was hard because February was kind of a depressing month for me. It was cold, rainy, money was tight, and I let a lot of stress get to me. My husband is so good at trying to keep me from being a Debbie Downer, but sometimes it totally got the best of me. March is another month though! I’m just going to keep reading this list and hopefully it inspires me.