I’m linking up for Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair again.
I’m a huge coffee drinker, so I like drinking my coffee & linking up on Thursdays. My favorite coffee is a company called Thomas Hammer (my mom works for them!) and this is my collection of coffee mugs. The blue one in the middle is my favorite…guests are not allowed to use that one 🙂 hehe
Now to this week’s questions: 1. What is in your playlist?Oh my. I must admit that I used to be really into music when I was younger, but nowadays it seems like the only time I listen to music is when I’m cleaning or driving in the car. When I clean, my daughter & I listen to girly dance songs that we can sing to like Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc. I’m always afraid someone will come to the door while we’re singing teeny-bopper songs at the top of our lungs and are dressed in scrubby sweatpants.
2. What is the funniest YouTube video you always go to when you need a laugh (or if you just wanna watch it)?Scarlet Takes a Tumble. This makes me laugh every time. (skip to 35 seconds in if you just wanna get to the good part!)
I just can’t help but laugh when people are trying to be cool or “show off” and then end up doing something really stupid. Read her subtitles at the very end too if you want to laugh harder.
3. Favorite song in the whole wide world that you never get sick of and it’s on repeat.I don’t really have a favorite song in the whole wide world. But I like this one a lot & my kids even love it. We play a lot of Foo Fighters in our house.
4. Do you have any embarrassing songs/singers/bands that you like?The Spice Girls. Spice World is one of my favorite movies. Yes, I’m 12 & it is 1996 again. Who doesn’t love a good “Zigazig-Ah” right?
5. What’s that ONE song that ALWAYS makes you cry?If I hear that acoustic version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow I will get choked up every time. Probably because of this part in one of my favorite movies (50 First Dates). Seriously, if I just hear that ukelele start playing the tears start flowing!
6. What song have you recently heard, that you can’t seem to get out of your head?This one is easy. I have a total girly-girl daughter and she’s still obsessed with Call Me Maybe. I’ll spare you the video because I doubt it needs anymore hits on YouTube.