If you are going to a party or an event soon, but you still cannot think of a gift to bring, why not give a gift basket instead? It is a basket filled with tasty snacks, which is the ultimate gift for any occasion. It can be given whether it is in celebration of a special event, a holiday, or if you simply want to give someone a gift. Giving or sending a gift basket is something that can surely delight a family, a friend, or someone special. Who wouldn’t want to receive tasty snacks for a gift, right? Now, if you want to give a gift basket that’s ‘in’ and perfect for the winter, make sure to include a hot chocolate bomb in your list.
There are many different kinds of snack gift baskets that you can find in stores and as well as online. But if you want to make it more special, you can also make your own gift baskets to give to your family and friends. Some might wonder what snacks you can include in a snack basket. But the real question is what you can’t include. It’s because snacks of every kind can be included in a gift basket. To give you some ideas, here are the best tasty snacks for gift baskets that we can recommend.
1. Healthy Snacks
Instead of filling the basket with junk foods, why not opt for tasty and healthy snacks instead? Gift baskets don’t have to be full of processed and unhealthy treats. You can also put together a healthy gift basket with simple snacks, and there are tons to choose from. Here are some of the best healthy snacks that you can include in a gift basket:
2. Artisan Chocolates
View this post on Instagram
Chocolates are also one of the best tasty snacks that you can include in a gift basket. In fact, any kind of chocolate is a great gift any time of the year. It is also a perfect way to add a decadent sweet treat to your gift basket. Plus, chocolate is also a healthy snack as it is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that help in boosting health. Here are some of the best artisan chocolates that you can include in a gift basket:
- Artisan Kettle Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Fine Artisan Chocolate Assorted Collection by Color Cacao
- Scharffen Berger Artisan Chocolate Bars
- Chuao Chocolatier Assorted Milk Chocolate Mini Gourmet Chocolate Bars
- Hu Organic and Vegan Chocolate Bars
3. Hot Chocolate Mix
View this post on Instagram
In addition to tasty snacks, you can also add some tasty drinks to your gift basket. If it will be for the winter season, adding some hot chocolate mix to the basket is a wonderful idea. It is indeed comforting to have a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day. Just be sure that you pick healthy hot chocolate mixes and avoid those that contain lots of added sugars. Here are some of the best hot chocolate mixes that you can include in your gift basket:
- Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix
- Nestle Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- Stephen’s Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix
4. Different Kinds of Teas and Accompaniments
Teas are also lovely gifts, and you can include them in any gift basket. They are delicious and healthy, too. Based on studies, teas contain antioxidants that may help in reducing the risk of heart disease. It can also help in increasing immunity and in soothing the digestive system. Therefore, to show someone you care, include some healthy teas in the gift basket you are preparing. There are lots of different tea flavors out there. Here are some of the best ones you can try:
- Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea
- Organic Hibiscus Tea Bags
- Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea with Spearmint and Lemongrass
- Zest Tea Energy Hot Tea
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Herbal Tea
Pros of Tea
- Coffee substitute
- It is important to drink enough water throughout the day.
- Your output might improve.
- It is possible that this will boost your overall motivation.
- You could wake up earlier in the morning.
- Tea has the ability to relax you.
- Hot drinks are beneficial to the soul.
- Tea may help you lose weight.
- Tea drinking as a means of socializing
- Tea can be very refreshing.
- It may aid with stress reduction.
- Can have a favorable impact on your skin
- Tea may offer you a mental boost.
Cons of Tea
- Theine can be classified as a drug.
- Tea does not have the same effect as coffee.
- Some teas might keep you awake at night.
- Tolerance to theine
- Tea consumption may be hazardous during pregnancy
- Swings in mood
- Withdrawal from theine
- Consumption of tea may result in nutritional loss.
- Excessive tea consumption is harmful to your health.
- Some people may be sensitive to or allergic to tea.
- Local farmers are being exploited.
5. Cheese and Crackers
Most people would probably agree that cheese and crackers are some of the best snacks out there. Therefore, they are also great to be included in a gift basket. You can pick out different kinds of crackers and cheese. Here are some of the best ones that you can find online:
- Wisconsin Cheese Company’s Cheddar Cheese and Cracker
- Happy Belly White Cheddar Cheese Cracker
- Ritz Handi-Snacks Crackers ‘n Cheese Dip
- Farmers Market Wisconsin Specialty Cheese Blocks
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Organic Cheese Bar
Pros of Consuming Cheese
- Nutritional Advantages
Most people believe that cheese is detrimental to your wellness, yet there are a lot of health advantages to consuming cheese. In fact, several kinds of cheese have higher levels of vital nutrition than other foods.
- It Avoids Cavities
Another significant advantage of eating cheese is improved oral health. Because the cheese has so much calcium, this can aid strengthen your teeth.
- Disease Prevention
Cancer is a very frequent illness that you would never choose to be stricken with. There are various items that have been related to preventing cancer, and now one of those is cheese. It includes conjugated linoleic acid as well as sphingolipids, both of which have been linked to cancer prevention.
- Increase the Weight
Some people have difficulty keeping their optimal body weight. Cheese has a lot of natural lipids, which have been related to weight growth. This implies that if you’re seeking meals that can help you maintain your body weight, cheese is a terrific choice.
- Keeps Bones Strong
Because cheese is high in nutrients, it is ideal for assisting you in achieving bone strength. Cheese is a fantastic supply of calcium both for youngsters seeking to build stronger bones and older people trying to avoid weak bones.
- Treatment for Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition caused by a calcium shortage. When coping with osteoporosis, consuming therapy can be a fantastic way to help strengthen the strength of your bones.
Cons of Consuming Cheese
- Health Dangers
Cheese may be advantageous to your health in certain modest ways, but it may also be harmful to your body. Although cheese has been associated to some cancer protection, this has also been connected to the development of breast cancer. According to research, all men and women who consume cheese are more likely to be identified for breast cancer.
- Not Quite Organic
One of the most serious disadvantages of consuming cheese is the misunderstanding that cheese is organic. Cheese may not be as organic as you believe.
- Children are at Risk
You’ve likely seen that cheese, as well as milk products, are beneficial to children since they help grow bones strong. But this is not always the situation. Children do not require cheese in order to flourish and be fit.
- Ethical Concerns
Aside from the physiological benefits of consuming cheese, also there is a moral dilemma. Many individuals refrain from eating cheese for ethical concerns. This is because of the milk industry’s inhumane methods.
Best Gift Baskets That You Can Buy
If you do not have time to buy each item and create your own gift basket, you also have the option to buy a premade one in stores and online. Here are some of the best gift baskets that we can recommend:
1. CraveBox Care Package Ultimate Variety Gift Basket
This gift basket includes Grahams, cookies, crackers, chips, energy bars, candies, and more. It is a 45-count care package that includes all your favorite individually wrapped snacks and goodies. It is perfect for any occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, meetings, and more.
2. The Bon Appetit Gourmet Food Gift Basket by Wine Country Gift Baskets
This gift basket includes a great assortment of snacks and tea to satisfy any taste buds. It is a perfect anniversary gift, birthday gift, college care package, housewarming gift, and mire. It can also include a personalized message for your loved ones.
3. Chocolate Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket
This gift basket includes a prized gourmet, gooey caramel corn, which has both straight caramel and real chocolate drizzled. This basket is large enough for the whole office and family. It also includes chocolate-covered sea salt cashews, pretzels, peanut brittle, and chocolate almond bark. It has half-dozen assorted dark and caramel chocolate squares from Ghirardelli, too. It is a perfect gift basket for someone special.
These are some of the best tasty snacks for gift baskets that we can recommend. Just remember that when putting together a gift basket, you need to think about the snacks or foods that the recipient loves. This way, you can ensure that he or she will truly appreciate all the items you put in the basket. We hope this helps you in creating your very own gift basket for your loved ones.